The KDealer gateway is a business-to-business gateway for Kia Motors America’s (KMA) programmes and systems, and it contains private information about KMA and its dealerships as well as information that is sensitive to the company’s operations. Complete instructions for login into the KDealer Portal may be found here. Your account will be simple to access once you’ve finished the instructions.
The Dealer Operator is responsible for deciding which dealership employees are granted access to the system and what capabilities those employees are granted. The Dealer Operator may need to give power as the Dealer Administrator to someone else working at the dealership. If you know what you’re doing, accessing your account is a breeze. Newcomers may find the registration process to be complicated.
Kia Motors America’s proprietary systems and applications, as well as dealer and business secrets, are all accessible through this central hub.
Step By Step Registration Process
- You may establish a user account on www.kdealer.com by selecting the “New User Registration” option.
- Your account will be in pending status after submission.
- You will be notified through email once your registration has been accepted by your Dealership Administrator.
- After you submit your account application, your account will be in pending status. Once your Dealership Administrator has approved your registration application, you will receive an email notification.
- Please give your application a reasonable amount of time to be accepted. If your requests are not answered promptly, you can ask your DA about their status.
Login Procedure For KDealer
The only people who can log in and access this site are members of the KMA team, employees at dealers, and associate businesses. By going to www.kdealer.com, Kia workers may access their employee accounts on KDealer. To access your account, please follow the instructions below:
- You must visit the login page in order to access your KDealer account. www.kdealer.com.
- As soon as the website starts, there is a login option on the right side of the page.
- First of all, there is a User name field. Find it, then type it in.
- Click the next button once your password has been typed.
- The red ‘Login’ button below must be clicked in order to access your account.
KDealer Login is an online portal created by Kia Motors specifically for its dealers. Dealers can access work-related data online using this self-service tool. You may enter your workplace using a smartphone, PC, or laptop with an online login. Contact information for the KDealer Support Team may be found in the footer of the login page at 800-327-2707.